Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Synergy One lending, my preferred lender

From left: Sindie, myself, and Kaitlin with Synergy One lending


I had a great afternoon yesterday having a few meetings at my office. The Synergy One team presented at our office meeting and had inspiring information for the agents in regards to the charity work they are involved with.
They are my preferred lender and always get the job done and provide amazing service! What is even more amazing is that they are involved with non profits and make charitable donations in honor of the borrower to charities they have hand picked to work with. They have 2 programs which are 'Buy a Home, Save a Vet' and 'Buy a Home, Save a Child'. I look forward to continuing to work with them for many years to come and have the opportunity to donate to these causes!

No comments:

Post a Comment